Perpule 1Pay is a Self Checkout app for express checkouts and easy payments in Perpule's partnered stores like Hypercity, Spar etc. Scan barcodes, create cart and pay online seamlessly in the app to skip queues.
Why use Perpule 1Pay?
* Eliminates hassles of standing in queues
* It decreases queuing time by at least 80%
* Get the offers and price related information at the scan of barcode
* Pay online using various online payment option including Credit Card, Net banking, Wallets etc.
* Use wish list to track the pricing of the items
* Various other features like product discovery, shopping lists etc
* Perpule 1Pay can be used in various supermarkets like HyperCity, Spar etc.
What’s in it for retailers?
* Perpule 1Pay reduces billing time and billing infrastructure cost by a great amount
* It also comes with a whole lot of other features integrated like product discovery, offers/price tracking, mobile wallets, delivery options, etc. which can enhance the experience of customers.
* Perpule 1Pay can help optimize the workforce in store
* Increases customer satisfaction, open avenues for a whole lot of analytics and make you go paperless for receipts
We believe shopping can be nothing less than recreation once seamlessly integrated with technology. Perpule 1Pay is the quickest way to shop from our partnered stores and it eliminates lots of hassles like queues, cash payments, etc. and comes with a whole lot of other features which improve the shopping experience and remind us all that shopping is fun!
Perpule 1Pay is a free software application from the Personal Interest subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-01. The program can be installed on Android.
Perpule 1Pay (version 1.0.5) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.